Monday, March 22, 2010

How can I check the hard disk?


How can I check the hard disk?

Hi all. Hope all is well. In one of my post I was writing about check the hard disk by using DOS. Today I am writing about how to check the hard disk by using a tool. It is not so easy to check the hard disk by using DOS. But I hope everyone can check his hard disk by using the “Check Disk” tool. I think it is so easy to check a disk by using it because it is an object oriented tool. So it is no need to know any specific command for check the hard disk. So that everyone can check his hard disk regularly and it also made the computer faster. It is necessary to check the computer by using “Check Disk” tool or by using DOS command. It checks the hard disk error and solves those errors automatically. For that your computer becomes faster and safer.

Now I am talking the main thing and it is how to run “Check Disk” tool. For run it first of all goes to My Computer and open the properties of any drive for check this drive. For open properties it right clicks on the drive and selects “Properties”. Then you can find a dialogue box. Click on the “Tools” feature. And then click on the “Check now” command. Then the “Check Disk” tool will be opened. Now click

How can I check the hard disk?

on “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” option buttons. Then click on “Start” button. After that you can see the process will be run. After sometime this process will be finished and it gives you a message (if you u`se Windows XP then it is not sure that it give you a message for alarming the process is finished).

I hope all can understand how to check the hard disk by using “Check Disk” tool. It is my advice to check the computer regularly. If you will be done it then you could get the best benefit thank you for see this post. If it is useful for you then please give your owner able comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.