Friday, April 23, 2010

How can I Sign In multiple Gtalk account?

In the last post I talked about the way of sign in multiple yahoo account instantly. And by reading this post you can learn about the way of sign in multiple gtalk account instantly. It is easier then sing in multiple yahoo account. It is no need to edit the Registry Editor.
sign in multiple gtalk account

Now the main question is how can I sign in multiple gtalk account. There are many way to sign in multiple yahoo account instantly. But today I am saying about a easy way to sing in multiple gtalk account. For sign in multiple Gtalk account first of all go to Star-Program Files-Gtalk now right click on the icon of Google Talk and select "Properties". Now change the Target of it. Add " /nomutex" at the end of the target. Example the text of the add is "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /startmenu". Now change to ""C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /startmenu /nomutex". Now click on Ok for close it. After doing it you can run multiple window of Gtalk for sing in multiple gtalk account.
sign in multiple gtalk account
Hope all can understand about it. If you fail to understand it then please inform me by giving comment. I will try my most for solve your problem. Thank you for see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.