Friday, February 26, 2010

Get my lost files and undo the changes of my computer #3


how to restore the computer

Hi all how are you. I hope all is well. Today it is the third part of System Restore. In my previous post I said about what is system restore, why it is used, how to run the application of system restore and how to create a restore point. Today I am trying to give you a description about restoring the computer. It is the main function of system restoring. And by doing this you can get your lost system files. I hope you can understand about system restore by reading all past post of system restore. System restore is called restoring the computer in past. First of all run the system restore program. For learn about how to run the system restore program show the previous posts. For show the previous post click here.

After run the System Restore Program select the option of “Restore my computer to an earlier

how to restore the computer

time”. Now click on “Next” button. After that you can find some restore points and the description of those points. Now select a system restore point. Selecting the system restore point is the main function. After select it clicks on “Next” button. After that your computer will restarted. And you system restoring is completed. After restart your computer you can get the lost system files and system changes. I think you can understand how to restore a computer. I am talking about how to undo the restore in my next post. Keep you eyes on this blog for see it. Thank you for see it. Please give you owner able comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.