Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I show the invisible person on Gtalk?

In one of my previous post I was talking about the way of showing invisible person of yahoo messenger. And it is also a wonder of joy that you also can show the invisible person of Gtalk.

Show the invisible person on Gtalk

Now the question is who can I show the invisible person of gtalk? Yes! You can done it by following a tips.
  • First of all sign in Gtalk. 
  • Now start a chat with intended user. From the side menu select Go off the record.
gtalk invisible person
  • Now sent a message to the user. If the user is offline then gtalk give a error message. And it proves that he is offline.
invisible
  • But if the user is online and invisible then the message will be delivered. And it proves that he is online but on invisible status.
Hope all can understand about the way of showing invisible person of Gtalk.
Thank you for see it. If you fail to understand any thing of this post then inform me. I will try my most for solve the problem of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.