Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How can I change the window Background?


How can I change the window Background?
Hi all. Hope all is well. Today I am talking about a matter that is so important and it also gives your computer a nice looking. It is changing the window back color. You can change it by making an “.ini” file or by using the appearance tool. You can easily change the window background color by using it. For that first of all it is must to open the appearance tool. For open it. First of all right click on the desktop. If you use the operating system of Windows XP then select “Properties” after that you find Display properties tool. Then click on the feature of “Appearance”. Or if you use the operating system of Windows Vista then after right click on the desktop select Personalization. Then the Appearance Sittings folder will be opened

. Now open the “Appearance” tool. You can find this tool in the folder of Personalization. After run the “Appearance” clicks on the “Advanced” command button. Now click on the Item combo box. And select “Window”. Now select your wanted color. After select it click on Ok. And close the tool. After that open the “My Computer” or another folder than you can see the color is being changed. I hope all can understand how to change the window back ground color. I hope all ready you test it. If you fall any problem then inform me. I do my best to solve you problem. Thank you for see it. Now please give your own comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.