Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How can I watch .3gp file

you can play any .3gp file by using classic media player.

Hi, hope all is well. In all of my last posts I was talking about the system utility software. But today I am talking about an application program. By reading the headline of the post I hope all can understand about this post. I know that this post is not important for all. Because many people know that how to play any .3gp file? But there are some people who have not any knowledge about this. I write this post only for them.

Sometime you download .3gp file form internet. But then we can not watch it. The Windows Media Player shows error. At this moment what can u do? Can you watch it on computer? And my answer is of course you can watch it on computer. For that you need to install any 3gp player or install the codec of .3gp files. Today I am talking about this kind of software. You can play any .3gp file by using Windows Media Player Classic. For download it clicks here. I hope after download it you can watch any .3gp file. Thank you for see it. If you fall any problem then please inform me. I will try my best for solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.