Sunday, April 4, 2010

How can I Test my computer video drivers?

DirectX Diagnostic Tool

Sometime we say that I can not play any high
graphics able game and high graphics able video. It is the causes of the video drive. If our video drive is not well and if it is not high quality able then we face this problem. But if our device is not well then we can not do anything without changing it. But is not it good to know about the quality of our video device easily. Of course it is good. For that today I am talking about it. Know the question is how can I test my computer video drivers? Please see it for know this questions answer.

There is an application for test the video device of the computer. And it is no need to install or download it. Because you find it with the operating system. And the name of this program is DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Now the question is how can I run athis program? For run it first of all go to Start—Run and write down “DXDIAG” for run the program of DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Now click on the tab of Display. Then click on the button of Test DirectDraw for test the video drive of your computer. Then you can see a ball was running. If it runs fast then it proves that there is no problem of your video device. But if it is run slowly then it proves that there are some problems on your video device. Now click on the button of Test Direct3D for test the 3d device. After click on it you can see a 3D box will be dancing. By dancing fast it proves that there is no problem on your drive. And if does not work fast it proves that there are some problems on your video device. By doing this you can learn about your video device.

Hope all can understand what I want to say. Thank you for see it. If you fail to understand anything then inform me about it by giving comment I will try my most for solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.