Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Defrag my computer without using any software#2

Hi all. How are you? Hope all is well. Today I am again want to talk about how to defrag a disk. I say about disk defragment in my past post. But there e talk about this too shortly. So I many people can not understand about it. So today I am again writing about it. That day I talk about disk defragmenting but that day I didn’t talk about disk analyzing. It is also an important feature of disk defragmenting. It is a part of disk defragmenting. It works automatically when we defrag our drive. After posting my last post about disk defragmenting I used in the operating system of vista. There I sow a difference. So today I also talk about disk defragmenting in vista. First of all I describe what is disk analyzing. It analyzes the disk and gives the report of the disk. You can show your hard disk’s error files, space and used files by using disk analyzing. I hope you can understand about disk analyzing. Now I am talking about disk defragmenting in vista. It is so easier to defrag the computer in vista. First of all start disk defragmenter. I said about how to start disk defragment in my last post. For see it Click Here. After run Disk Defragmenter click on “Defragment Now”. Now the process is started. By doing this kind of easy work you can defrag your computer. I hope you all can understand about disk defragment in vista and disk analyzing by reading this post. Thanks all for read it. Now please give your owner able comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.