Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How can I make a folder and use it by using DOS?

  • Hi all how are you? Hope all is well. Today I am again writing about DOS. By reading my past posts I hope you can understand about DOC properly. Today I am writing about how to make a folder by using doc. First of all start the Command Prompt. I said about how to open Command Prompt in my past post. If you don’t see it. Then see it now. For see it click here. After run command prompt write down “MD” and write down the name of your folder. Now press enter. Suppose you want to make a folder which name is “Software” then write down “MD SOFTWARE” and press enter. By doing this you can make a folder and its name is “SOFTWARE”. By following this you can make a folder. I hope all can understand what I want to say. Thank you for seeing it. And now please give your owner able comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.