Friday, February 26, 2010

Get my lost files and undo the changes of my computer #4

how to undo the system restore

Hi, last three days you are watching about what is system restore, how to turn on the restore sitting, how to run the system restore application, how to create a restore point and how to restore the computer. But today I am talking about how to undo the restore. Suppose after restoring the computer you can guess that it faces some problem and you can not get your losses files but also loss some files. Or you get some virus files with those files. At this moment what do you do? There is also a function in system restore to solve this problem. And this function is called undo the restore. You can go back your past when you did not restore your computer by using this function. For using it you must open the application first. Then you can see a new option button. And it is “Undo my last restoration”. At past you could not see it. It can be seen after restore the computer. Now select it and click on Next button. By doing this you can undo the restore of your computer and you can solve the problem. I hope you can understand what I want to say. For get much knowledge show my last three posts. By showing this you can understand more. Thank you for seeing it. Now please give your owner able comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.